Friday, April 11, 2014

Always a few days behind

As diligent as I've intended to be with the blog posts, it seems like I'm always a couple of days behind. 

We are now in Chachoengsao (if by the end of this trip I can spell that by memory, it will be an accomplishment).  This is where we will spend the remainder of our trip.  It is a small city just east of Bangkok. Truly Thai, not a touristy thing about it.  But before I jump into our time here, I'll finish up with some photos of our last vacation spot. (Talk about touristy!)  We were north of Phuket in a town called Mai Khao and we stayed at a gorgeous resort called the Mai Khao Marriot Beach Club. Thanks to Kevin, who searches tirelessly for good deals, we were blessed to experience a place like this. (Although I must say, I missed our little cottage on the island a bit.) Both our vacation spots offered unique perspectives on Thailand's southern beaches, and we loved every minute of each!

 


 


 





 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment